Why New Mexico?
Sustainable and reliable Cash Rebate. That’s 25 cents back on every dollar! An actual cash rebate, not a tax credit. That’s a big deal!
• 310 days of sunshine (great for shooting in and living in!)
• One time zone to LA
• Two-hour flight to LA
• One-day trucking from LA
• Large professional crew base
• Excellent facilities and equipment
• Great light and great locations
• Friendly people and a Film Office that bends over backwards to make sure you have everything you need.
They don’t call it the Land of Enchantment for nothing. Moviemaker magazine rates New Mexico one of the top places to live and make movies! (see more here)
Why I-25 Studios?
We can show you how to take full advantage of the the State Film Incentive program for your production. And, we offer a full range of Studio services and amenities, including:
• Six Sound Stages
• 20,000 square feet of newly renovated production office and executive office space
• Two Mills
• SFX Shop
• Paint Shop
• 200,000 square feet of storage and Gold Rooms
• Acres of parking (literally!)
• Two Base Camps
• Cafeteria with catering/cooking support
• 12 Restrooms
• 15 minutes to Airport
• Less than an hour to the Plaza in Santa Fe
I-25 Studios is also within a couple of miles of all urban amenities:
• Sandia Hotel/Casino
• Every known fast food franchise (sorry, no In-and-Out)
• Full range of Hotels with film friendly rates
• Heavy Equipment Rentals
• Unlimited supply of Green Chile (we’ll even teach you what “Christmas on the side” means)
Welcome to I-25 Studios in New Mexico, where you’ll find great people, great stages, and great incentives. Need more? Here are just a few reasons why New Mexico and the I-25 Studios are fast becoming one of the most popular, and profitable, places in the country to shoot. And don't forget to check out our PRESS section to find out the latest!